Thank you for considering me for your event or show. My bio is below, along with my headshot and book pictures.
To check my availability, email me at Aleks@PainFreeToCollege.com.
Speaking Experience: I have been speaking publicly for most of my professional life.
- Management Consulting – Presentations in front of a client audience
- Instructor – GMAT, Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions,
- Panelist – The Mom-Me Retreat, Georgetown University
Most Requested Topics: There are the most requested topics from me:
- What college admissions teaches about life? (organization, interviews, applications, etc.)
- 5 Things every parent should NOT do for their high school senior
- 5 Things every high school student should know
If these topics don’t meet your need, email me at Aleks@PainFreeToCollege.com
Bio: ALEKSANDRA TRPKOVSKA is a double-Hoya graduate with two degrees from Georgetown: a BA degree in Government (major: International Affairs, minor: Economics) and a MA degree in Business Administration. While attending Georgetown, Aleks received certificates in Russian and Eastern European Studies and Marketing. Aleks also obtained a Summer Business Program Certificate and Deans Award from the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University.
Aleks has 17+ years of experience spanning numerous industries, including Management Consulting, Education (Kaplan GMAT Instructor, Macomb Community College, etc.) and hospitality. A mom of two little kids, Aleks secretly hopes they, too, become Hoya graduates, but she’s content as long as they are happy and enjoy their multitude of talents and gifts!
or http://a.co/azZ547x (Amazon Kindle Link)